New Holstein | WI
Shifts Available: 2nd & 3rd
Metko, Inc., a local leader and family-owned business in the custom metal fabrication and tank industry is seeking to directly hire a full-time CNC Press Brake (Brake Press) Operator for a 2nd and 3rd shift opening in its New Holstein, WI, facility.
2nd shift hours are from 2:30 PM to 10:30 PM Monday through Friday. 3rd shift hours are from 10:30 PM to 6:30 AM starting Sunday evening and ending Friday morning. Training for the position could tentatively take place on 1st shift or a blend of 1st/2nd shift hours before converting to 2nd or 3rd shift.
*** PLEASE NOTE: WE ARE IDEALLY LOOKING FOR INDIVIDUALS WITH PREVIOUS PRESS BRAKE EXPERIENCE, BUT WE WILL ALSO CONSIDER INDIVIDUALS WHO DO HAVE PRIOR EXPERIENCE ON OTHER TYPES OF CNC MACHINERY AND CAN BE TRAINED ON OUR RESPECTIVE PRESS BRAKE EQUIPMENT. ***
ALL APPLICANTS SHOULD HAVE A STABLE WORK HISTORY, A PROVEN WORK ATTENDANCE RECORD, BE MECHANICALLY-INCLINED AND POSSESS GOOD PHYSICAL DEXTERITY.
Starting pay will be commensurate with experience.
- Operation of CNC Press Brake machinery to include state-of-the-art robotic Press Brakes
- Produce quality metal fabricated parts to print using allotted times and standards
- Conducting basic quality inspections of material
- Use precision measuring equipment for quality assurance of parts (calipers, micrometers and/or tape measures)
- Follow instructions on work orders
- Keep work area neat and organized
- Complete documentation as required
- Prefer 1+ year of previous Press Brake (Brake Press) Operator experience
- Previous experience with sheet metal is highly desired
- Ability to work in a faster-paced setting
- Reliable, self-motivated, team-oriented, and adept communication skills
- Detail-oriented with ability to inspect material for quality conformance through the use of measuring devices (tape measures, calipers, micrometers) and blueprint drawings
- Mechanically-inclined and production-oriented
- Ability to read manufacturing blueprints is required
- Computer literacy is required
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Basic math skills