custom metal fabrication
Metko holds a variety of welding capabilities to meet your custom metal fabrication needs. Together, our expertise and experience supports our Metko Quality Matrix which offers value, speed, superior quality, and precision.
- The accuracy provided by Metko’s robotic weld systems can quickly weld your product with a great looking weld. It is the preferred choice when the weld required is repetitive and speed is crucial. The end result is a weld that looks as if it is simply an extension of the product!
- Robotic welding allows us to operate with extreme consistency and repeatability. With no break in production, we have the ability to significantly reduce weld times for a faster turnaround as we quickly move on to the next weld.
- Metko is fully equipped to handle your TIG/MIG welding needs. Our welding professionals know not only how to lay a good bead, but also the metallurgy behind their processes. They are continuously trained to keep up with the best practices and latest techniques, with some of the most technologically advanced equipment available.
- Our growing weld shop supports our custom metal fabrication process, with the ability for both short and long production runs, and the ability to complete complex and multi-part welded assemblies.
- Metko’s expert craftsmanship and flawless execution delivers the successful results you want to achieve.
- In certain applications, seam welds are a preferred weld due to the nature of the product design. Both longitudinal and circumferential welding is available. The finished welded product is engineered to be strong, durable, and consistent, with the ability to seam weld heads, rounds, obrounds, flats, and multi-directionals.
- Spot and stud welding is a quick and efficient way to attach studs, nuts, and components permanently together. Our computer controlled spot welders assures that every weld is spot on! This can be done on mild steel, aluminum, stainless steel, galvanized steel, and more!
With 50 years of dedicated experience, Metko has served a variety of industries, including agriculture, automotive, cleaning and sanitation, construction, electrical, fitness, food service, governmental, grounds care, industrial, lighting, medical, OEM, packaging, security, transportation, utility, vending, paper, mining, and military.
Why Choose Us
As an ISO 9001 certified company, we can guarantee superior quality and strictly adhere to our proprietary “Drive” quality process. This proprietary process is a hands-on approach to ensure every product we deliver is of the highest caliber. From pre-production to delivery, each product follows “The Drive” for innovative quality tests, inspections and samples.