Forming & Robotic Forming
High precision bends
Forming & Robotic Forming
Metko’s relentless commitment to investing in top of the line metal fabrication equipment and immersing ourselves in the newest technology has allowed us the opportunity to be industry leaders across Wisconsin and beyond. Our team calls it the Metko Advantage.
Metko’s services and capabilities include but are not limited to laser cutting, turret blanking, robotic forming, robotic welding, TIG/MIG welding, seam welding, spot welding, PEM insertion, assembly, engraving/ID etching, product inspection, and warehousing. To support these capabilities and fulfill incoming projects, a wide variety of leading edge machines and equipment are used. Every step of the way, Metko’s dedication to quality is integrated into the final, completed product.
- State-of-the-art technology and hands-on expertise guarantees excellent precision forming. Whether it is 90-degree angles, complex angles, simple products, or entire assemblies, Metko’s press brakes are equipped to meet your specifications. We can precision form pieces that historically needed to be welded to get the same result.
- Our team of professional operators study plans for the finished product and control adjustments for ultimate quality. To lessen lead-time, we have an offline programming integration which streamlines the entire production process. CNC-controlled for complex and simple products, precision is achieved.
- Metko’s 4 roll CNC rolling machine has the ability to roll aluminum, mild steel & stainless steel with a maximum thickness of .134” and length of 60” with multiple radii within a part. The CNC provides excellent repeatability from part to part, and programs are stored in the machine for ease of setup each time. Metko also offers multiple roll sizes to compensate for roll camber when rolling rounds into a cylinder (this minimizes the barrel effect).
- For multi-radius rolling issues, we create a test gauge that slides through, ensuring maximum bending quality. While maximizing bending quality, our minimal process times and programming for part-to-part uniformity maintain a high degree of process automation accuracy.
- Metko’s state-of-the-art flexible corner former enables us to create premiere and consistent quality corners, while eliminating the need for expensive welding and grinding operations. This simplified fabrication process immediately optimizes production and saves costs. Finished corners are of premiere and consistent quality, and welding or hand-finishing work is not necessary. The end result is seamless.
With 50 years of dedicated experience, Metko has served a variety of industries, including agriculture, automotive, cleaning and sanitation, construction, electrical, fitness, food service, governmental, grounds care, industrial, lighting, medical, OEM, packaging, security, transportation, utility, vending, paper, mining, and military.
Why Choose Us
As an ISO 9001 certified company, we can guarantee superior quality and strictly adhere to our proprietary “Drive” quality process. This proprietary process is a hands-on approach to ensure every product we deliver is of the highest caliber. From pre-production to delivery, each product follows “The Drive” for innovative quality tests, inspections and samples.